// JORDAN CALLUM
I started racing BMX in 2009 which makes 2022 my 13th year racing BMX. I started in Tom Price a town in the Pilbara of Western Australia after
my parents bought my brother and I a bike from a garage sale. We raced the Northwest BMX Super Series for multiple years and later moved to
Perth at the end of 2014 as my brother Dylan started high school.
Since then I have competed across the globe in Countries like New Zealand, Indonesia, Azerbaijan and more recently relocated to Indiana,
United States in June of 2021. Where I have followed the USABMX series throughout 2021 and 2022.
I am currently a senior in high school which I attend a long distance education program called SIDE. I look to further my education attending
Marian University as a Collegiate BMX athlete.
Favourite BMX Track: The new Rockhill rebuild (with no wind)
Favourite Post Race Indulgence: Chick Fil A chicken sandwich with an 8ct Chicken Nuggets & Lemonade
Favourite Food: Mum’s homemade butter chicken pies or my cheat meal brekky burrito
Favourite Music: Catch me listening to some Mac Miller or Juice WRLD leaks
/ RACE RESULTS:
– 2018 14 Boys BMX World Champion
– 2018 13-14 Cruiser Boys World 2
– 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 BMX Australia Cruiser National Champion
– 2019 15 Boys BMX Australia National Champion
– 2021 Louisville USABMX UCI Junior Elite Winner
– 2022 Houston USABMX UCI Junior Elite Winner
– 2022 Rockhill USABMX UCI Junior Elite Winner
– 13x Western Australia State Champion
JORDAN’S TOP PICKS
Seat Farr-ST Race Pivotal